At Jupiter Gardens Event Center, we offer two options to our customers. These include Space Rental or Event Packages. Space rental may work for the DIY customer or Event professional who has lots of equipment. Our event packages work to reduce your workload and stress related to planning a successful event or party by offering lots of services. Take advantage of our introductory prices, request a quote or book a tour today.
Our packages include room rental, tables and chairs, and white or black tablecloth, audio/visual equipment, up-lighting, dance floor lighting, table overlay and centerpiece decorations. Additional hours may be purchased. We provide pricing on wedding packages by email only. Click here if you are interested in receiving our Wedding/Quniceneara Packages by email.
Rental Policy Information
- Jupiter Gardens Rental rental includes tables and chairs needed for your event. The banquet chairs may not be used outdoors. White garden chairs are available for outdoor use.
- Open-Vendor Policy! Bring your caterer and vendors of your choice, or choose from one of our preferred vendors.
- A non-refundable $700 deposit is required to reserve a date. The deposit is applied to the payment for the event. Payment may be Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa or Discover Card. No space will be held without a deposit. Space is reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Damage/Cleanup Deposit Fee: A damage/cleanup fee is required for all social
events. The fee is due via credit card (10) days prior to the event. This is a separate REFUNDABLE fee to ensure the room is left in good condition and that the terms of the contract are met. It is NOT payment towards the rental fee.
- You have the option of monthly payment plan or three installment payment plan. If you do not choose a monthly payment plan, 30% of the rental fee is required to secure your event date, 65% is due 90 days to your event, and final balance of the rental fee, plus other optional services is required one month prior to your event date.
- Cancellation/Rescheduling – In the event of cancellation or rescheduling of any event, a written notice is required and some cancellation fees will apply as shown in the written reservation contract.
- Beer, wine and alcohol can be served to guests, but we require TABC licensed bartenders whenever alcohol is served. Cash bars can be provided by licensed caterers.
- No reservation is confirmed without a signed written contract.
- We apply a service charge of 15%. The service charge is 20% for a group of 160 or more persons.
- We reserve the right to change our pricing at anytime without notice. Such changes will not affect existing contracts.