We offer three pricing options depending on your needs.
- The first pricing option is for 8hr, 10hr or 12 block rentals.
- The second pricing option is based on hourly rate and for events that require less time frame, and where you may need some decor.
- The third pricing option are event packages. The packages starts at 7 hours and includes options for decor, catering and other vendors. Take advantage of our event packages as it includes lots of savings!
OPTION-1 – Block rental requires all setup and teardown to occur during the rental period. We will provide your desired number of tables and chairs and place them inside the hall on the day of your event. (Clients may rearrange as necessary). Client would be required to pay support services including security, waitstaff, and cleaning.
Artemis Room (8-hrs Block rental period) (includes 2-6’ table, 2-8’ tables, 6-60” tables and up to 70 Chiavari chairs)
Mon- Thurs – $600.00, Friday/Sunday – $900.00 and Saturday – $1200.00
Artemis Room (12-hrs Block rental period) (includes 2-6’ table, 2-8’ tables, 6-60” tables and up to 70 Chiavari chairs)
Mon- Thurs – $1000.00, Friday/Sunday – $1300.00 and Saturday – $1400.00
Aphrodite Room (8 hr block rental period) (includes 2-6’ table, 2- 8’ tables, 7-72” tables and up to 94 Chiavari chairs)
Mon- Thurs – $1000.00, Friday/Sunday – $1200.00 Saturday: $1500.00
Aphrodite Room (12 hr block rental period) (includes 2-6’ table, 2- 8’ tables, 7-72” tables and up to 94 Chiavari chairs)
Mon- Thurs – $1500.00, Friday/Sunday – $1725.00 Saturday: $1925.00
Athena Room (8 hr block rental period) (includes 4-6’ table, 4- 8’ tables, 18-60” tables, 10-72” tables and up to 280 Chiavari chairs)
Mon- Thurs – $2250.00, Friday/Sunday – $3500.00, Saturday: $4000.00
Athena Room (12 hr block rental period) (includes 4-6’ table, 4- 8’ tables, 18-60” tables, 10-72” tables and up to 280 Chiavari chairs)
Mon- Thurs – $3750.00, Friday/Sunday – $4250.00, Saturday: $4750.00
This gives you the opportunity to rent by the hour. If you want less stress in setup or decor, and have need for less than 4 hours, please use the pricing provide here at this link. We will setup your desired tables and chairs, room configuration and decor for your event. (Clients may add additional decor to setup)
Our event packages work those clients who want less stress in planning an event, or have little to no experience required for planning a successful event or party. Event packages may include venue, decor such as up-lighting, dance floor lighting, table overlay, and centerpiece decorations, catering and other services. We have Silver, Gold and Platinum event packages for weddings and parties.
Rental Policy Information
- Jupiter Gardens Rental rental includes tables and chairs needed for your event. The banquet chairs may not be used outdoors. White garden chairs are available for outdoor use.
- Open-Vendor Policy! Bring your caterer and vendors of your choice, or choose from one of our preferred vendors.
- A non-refundable ($700 for Athena, $350 for Aphrodite and $250 for Artemis) deposit is required to reserve a date. The deposit is applied to the payment for the event. Payment may be Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa or Discover Card. No space will be held without a deposit. Space is reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis. We may charge a convenient fee for credit card payment.
- Damage/Cleanup Deposit Fee: A damage/cleanup fee is required for all social events. The fee is due via credit card (10) days prior to the event. This is a separate REFUNDABLE fee to ensure the room is left in good condition and that the terms of the contract are met. It is NOT payment towards the rental fee. This is waive if you provide us with your event liability insurance. You may purchase event liability insurance and Cancellation/Postponement insurance for your event at Eventsure.
- You have the option of monthly payment plan or three installment payment plan. If you do not choose a monthly payment plan, 30% of the rental fee is required to secure your event date, 65% is due 90 days to your event, and final balance of the rental fee, plus other optional services is required one month prior to your event date.
- Cancellation/Rescheduling – In the event of cancellation or rescheduling of any event, a written notice is required and some cancellation fees will apply as shown in the written reservation contract.
- Beer, wine, and alcohol can be served to guests, but we require TABC licensed bartenders whenever alcohol is served. Jupiter Gardens provides bartender and security always. Cash bars can be provided by licensed caterers.
- No reservation is confirmed without a signed written contract.
- We apply a service charge of 15%. The service charge is 20% for a group of 160 or more persons.
- We reserve the right to change our pricing at any time without notice. Such changes will not affect existing contracts.