What’s Included With Our Venue Coordinator?
- Available 7 days a week for questions and unlimited scheduled visits
- Meeting to go over details 30-45 days prior to ceremony
- Confirm vendors and important details the week of wedding
- Coordinate and facilitate the 1 hour rehearsal prior to wedding day
- Set up of the ceremony and reception floor plans
- Greet couple, wedding party, and family upon arrival with access to suites
- Assist with pinning of boutonnieres and corsages
- Communicate with and cue DJ on ceremony music
- Coordinate line up for processional and ensure overall success of the ceremony
- Coordinate entrance for couple and wedding party into reception
- Collaborate with all event vendors to help facilitate timeline
- Assist with coordinating ceremonial cake cutting for photos
- Coordinate grand exit and assist with exit items
- Coordinator and Venue Team will clean in house items and deep clean after wedding
In-house Wedding Coordinators
Event planning has always been apart of who I am. Ever since I was a small child I have been to tea’s, parties, large gatherings, and in my family a ton of Weddings. With so many events to celebrate and a family that loved any reason to get together; I have been hosting, decorating, and coordinating the coming together of people for most of my life.
I was just 12 years old when I was able to cut my teeth into the wedding industry. I wore my title of “House Party” proudly and it was in that moment I realized that being a person that would help to make dreams come true was what I wanted to do in life and strived to make it a career.
I took the college route to get where I am today. With a degree in Business Administration and an emphasis in Marketing from The University of Texas at Dallas; I took on the event industry. My extra curricular activities and work experience has given me the skills I need to succeed.
Whether it be from making all the florals; to managing your vendors. From a simple themed Baby shower, a Sweet 16, a brunch Bridal shower, to a loving Anniversary party that spans generations. I am here to make your dreams a reality.
Now we can’t stop there. As I mentioned Weddings are my bread and butter. From coordinating your vendors, to organizing a schedule to make sure everything is on time, and how you dreamed it to be. I am here to help you plan the wedding of your dreams and make it a reality.
So if you are in need of a little help or a lot. I am here with my team at Jupiter Gardens to make your Event the best it can Be.
Preferred Wedding Coordinator Vendors
Fit & Fab Weddings is a wedding planning service that focuses on “Day Of” management because many couples start out trying to manage the wedding planning process themselves, but then at some point realize they need help to pull everything together. They work with the vendors that couples select and can also recommend vendors who are very reasonably priced. They can create an itinerary for the wedding day, organize and facilitate a rehearsal, and provide unlimited hours of support on the wedding day to help with set up, tear down/clean up, and managing all activities and vendors. Fit & Fab Weddings take the stress out of the days/weeks leading up to your wedding, and alleviate stress so couples can enjoy the day they have dreamed of. Fit & Fab Weddings received the Couples Choice Award 2019 from Wedding Wire, and has had one of their weddings published in Grace Ormonde Wedding Style magazine. They proudly support marriage equality and celebrate diversity.